Monday, April 27, 2009

What's In A Picture?

As I have mentioned before, one of the really great things about doing my job, is never knowing what will happen in the next second, which might become a story, or at least hot conversation in the newsroom. As an example, I was sitting at my desk writing the 6 pm news, while Victor Sotelo was editing video for a 6pm story at a computer about 10 feet from my desk. As we edit, the last frame of video is frozen in place, until the next video is ready to add on. When I happened to glance at the computer monitor, I was surprised at the image I saw. The frame I saw is below. What do you see? (It is actually a burning tree next to a house on fire in Abilene this weekend.)

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the post of this picture, Bob! Your faith comes through on your newscast, and I so appreciate that! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete